Every business owner know that the most profitable time of the year is the holiday season. For every business there may be different holiday seasons but we all have one and the best way to maximize your profits is email marketing. Email marketing is basically a way to build relationships with potential customers and/or clients and at the same time it allows you to keep your existing clients up to date with current promotions.
Act! simplifies email marketing and helps you build long lasting relationships by helping you create, send, and track wonderful, eye-catching emails that reach customers and potential customers with the right message at the right time. Below is our list of the top 5 tips to guarantee you get the most out of your email marketing.
- Target your “holiday season”: For a lot of us that time is Thanksgiving through Christmas but if you’re an accountant your holiday season might just be tax season. The most effective time to grab that potential client when they are already looking for the product or service you offer.
- Segment Your Email Lists:: Dividing your email list into groups based on characteristics like interests and demographics can help you target the right client at the right time (it must be important if I said it twice, right?)..When you do it right, the payoff can be huge. Studies have shown that by segmenting properly open rates can increase by as much as 19% and click through rates as much as 22%.
- Brand Your Emails: Remember that other companies are trying to do the same as you so it is important to let them know who you are and how then can find you. The easiest way to accomplish this is by adding your logo and contact information to the signature of your email.
- Call to Action: A call to action is the magical button (or link) that prompts your clients to go beyond your email and visit your site. A CTA helps them to complete the goal you intended to achieve with your marketing campaign by giving a perspective client the directions they need to take the next step.
- Mobile First Approach: Taking the mobile first approach is the method of building your email so that they will look as great on mobile devices as well as computer screens. Remember more then 60% of the emails you send will be opened on a mobile device so why not make sure it looks great when it gets there.
Email Marketing is just another reason that ACT! is the number one CRM (customer relationship management) available today! This great program can help you with all aspects of customer relations from sales and opportunity tracking to mobility and business insights.
Not an ACT! user yet? Contact Kenbar Solutions now!